Log CEUs with FCDS - Attendance at FCDS Educational Webcast Series held 8/21/2014 - 8/21/2017 can be logged into the FCDS CEU Tracking System on this page. Only webcasts held during this 3-year period will be logged. Beginning on 10/19/2017 ONLY Registered FLccSC Users will be given access to the CEU Quiz to earn continuing education hours. Florida attendees must have a Florida FLccSC account & pass the CEU Quiz to get CEUs. South Carolina attendees must have a South Carolina FLccSC account & pass the CEU Quiz to get CEUs. Non-FLccSC Users (Out-of-State Attendees) are invited to attend the live webcasts or view recorded sessions but will not receive CEUs for attendance. NAACCR webinars have their own CEU recording mechanism. Thank you.
02/18/2021, FCDS Educational Webcast Series - Upper GI Tract, Recording, Slides
01/21/2021, FCDS Educational Webcast Series - Pediatric Cancers, Recording, Slides
11/16/2017, FCDS Educational Webcast Series - Lung Cancer: FCDS Audit Findings, Anatomy, Staging Using the AJCC 8th ed., SSF Req'd to Stage, NCRA CEU: login to FCDS IDEA and choose the new LMS, FLccSC to take the CEU quiz, Recording, Slides 2/page, Slides 2/page Black/White
10/19/2017, FCDS Educational Webcast Series - Lymphoid & Myeloid Neoplasms: 2016 Revision of the WHO Classification & You, NCRA CEU: login to FCDS IDEA and choose the new LMS, FLccSC to take the CEU quiz, Recording, Slides 2/page, Slides 2/page Black/White
2/16/2017, FCDS Educational Webcast Series - Female GYN Sites: Ovary, Adnexa & Peritoneum, Uterus, Cervix, Vagina, Vulva, NCRA CEU: 2016-104, 2 CEUs(2 Category A CEUs),Slides, Slides (black/white), There were audio problems during the live webinar. The recording has a 5 minute blank area in the middle: Recording
2021 FCDS Virtual Annual Conference Web Series - 8/12/2021-9/2/2021
The FCDS 2021 Virtual Annual Conference will consist of a Series of 4 Webinars held weekly starting on Thursday, August 12, 2021. The FCDS Sessions will include 1 two-hour webinar each week every Thursday from August 12 - September 2 from 1pm-3pm.
Each webinar in the series is completely FREE of Charge. All FCDS Sessions will be recorded.
Participants must register for each of the sessions you plan to attend. Link to Registration for each Session.
FCDS encourages ALL Florida Registrars including Florida Interim Staffing Companies and Individual Contractors to attend ALL 4 Sessions. Each session will provide an entirely different set of information. All sessions are equally relevant and timely. Again, the entire conference series will be recorded.
CEUs: Each webinar will be awarded CEUs separately. CEUs will only be available for those attending live.
FCDS 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting Session 1
• Introduction to the 2021 Virtual Webinar Series by FCDS
• Explain CEUs for this year - blank certificate that you fill in yourself
• DOH and FCDS Updates - State of the State
• Resumption of Cancer Screening in Florida - CCRAB
• Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Pilot Project: Update
• FCDS Data Visualization Dashboards
• FCDS DREAMS and Planning Special Data Requests
• 2019-2020 Data Acquisition Summary
• 2020 FCDS QC Activities - Case Reviews, AHCA, NEC/NET Audit, DQIR
• 2021 CDC/NPCR Data Quality Evaluation of FCDS & Florida - Summary
• That Thing You Do (or Don't Do) - Florida Visual Editing by NPCR & FCDS
• 2021-2022 FCDS Education and Training Plan and Webcast Schedule
• 2021 FCDS Cancer Reporting Requirements - Summary of Changes
• FCRA/FCDS Task Force Update
• Annual FCDS Jean Byers and Pat Strait Awards
SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual The Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program Coding and Staging Manual is date specific. Previous editions of this manual are available on the SEER website.